Hey! You landed in correct place to know complete guides for SAP Fiori implementation and preparation in right way. Here, I will teach you for different types of systems like distributed sap systems or stand alone single server. You should know about it. In between, much difference is there.
In S/4 Hana or in ECC, We can configure it in two different ways. As per your requirement, you can decide.
- Back end server which having ASCS and PAS with Hana data base in one server. And one Front end server which include the complete SAPFiori configuration only with any one of DB (Sybase ASE / MaxDB / Hana). This deployment is called as “Central Hub deployment“. It is recommended by SAP.
- Both back end and front end implementation in one single server with Hana DB. This is called as “Embedded deployment“. It is good up to Development & Quality servers or for any small business.
Main Agenda of this Page :
- How to activate required Services & What are those?
- What are OData services & in what way we need to activate?
- How to tie up App’s system alias to SAP server system alias?
- How to configure Launch pad & Launchpad Designer?
- What type of App’s/Tiles are available?
- Configuration in different type of Landscape systems
- And many more topics…
We will update the Articles day by day for complete guide with practical procedure, technical things & so on.
We should concentrate more on :
- System & App alias mapping
- OData services
- Webdynpro services
- SAP App services
- ESH Cockpit or Connector Administrator
- Fiori’ search console
Recommended to go through the below Articles :
- Introduction of Fiori and Architecture in S/4 Hana.
- S4 Fiori front-end Server Central Hub deployment basic Configuration guide.
- SAP Odata services Mapping & workflow & other info.
- How to do changes in SAP Fiori odata service settings/deletion when required?
- Troubleshooting SAP Fiori Applications & Generic Apps Tiles loading issues