Here, in this Article will guide you the all possibilities to install SSL certificates in SAP web dispatcher for Fiori. Also will provide the some tips for profile parameters. To complete the entire process, we need to coordinate with CA authorities for the same.
Main Agenda :
- Web dispatcher installation guide lines
- Profile parameters settings
- CSR creation
- Verification of SSL certificates
- Import steps
Prerequisites for SSL:
- Server Windows or Linux with Installation DVD’s & SWPM. For more details check in PAM.
- Static/Public IP.
- Registered domain or any sub domain.
- SSL Certificates against the CSR.
Installation Process :
- Before start the installation, Please make sure that host entry exist with host name and fully qualified domain.
- Then start the installation by executing software provision manager & complete it.
- From version 720 on wards, the Web dispatcher Administration page is available.
- So, you can directly access the Admin page by using the below URL.
Here, <nn> is web dispatcher instance number.
- Also you need to provide the credentials for the same.
- User name : webadm
- Password : Master password
- Then resp admin page will appear.
CSR Creation process :
- Once get into the admin page, go to PSE management & select the SAPSSLS.pse file.
- After that recreate the PSE file with your registered CN=sap.company.com (domain).
- Now create a new CA response. Which is nothing but CSR certificate.
- Then provide the same to CA authorities for SSL certificates with digital signature.
Verification of SSL Certificates :
- Once your received below the SSL Certificates from CA authorities, please cross verify the CA intermediate cert’s from SSL providers portal.
- PositiveSSL.crt (For domain)
SSL Certificates Import Process :
- Finally, you need to import the all certificate’s in the below order from “Import CA Response” option.
- That’s it. Check your domain with respective port. If it is not working, then wait some time & restart the Web dispatcher.
Related Articles for SSL:
- SAP Web dispatcher Profile parameters configuration to multiple back-end systems with single domain.
- S4 Fiori front-end Server Central Hub deployment basic Configuration guide.
“If you like this Article, hit me with Facebook like button & share to your friends. If you have any doubts, please let me know as a comment as below”