As a Basis consultant, we should disable the mass import button in stms_import SAP. Especially in SAP Production system , because there is chance to import all transport requests at a time instead of single request with one import button. For both, the symbol is same as Truck and those are placed at one place only. But actually there is a small difference between them.
To avoid this accidental situations, We need to disable mass import icon for safety side. For that please follow the below procedure.
Steps To disable the Mass Import Icon :
- First of all, Login in to your Domain controller system, Here only we can disable it .
- Then go to the Transaction code as STMS.
- Now you can able to see like as below and verify & confirm.
- Then move to system over view by selecting the button as shown in the above picture as a point 2 otherwise simply do like Shift+F6.
- Now you can able to see all systems that you configured in SAP.
- Now choose the system in which system you would like to change/disable the All import button and double click on it.
- Then the below new window appear & follow the below mentioned three steps to complete process.
- Step 1 : At beginning, Choose the change mode first.
- 2 : Now move to “Transport Tool” to a new parameter.
- 3 : Add a new parameter as “No_IMPORT_ALL” with the value of “1”. Then save it.
- That’s it. Now no can able to see the ALL import icon in the respective system. So that, Your production_system is in safe mode.
“If you like this Article, Hit me with Facebook Like trigger or/and share to your friends. If you have any queries, drop your comments as below”