Friends, we can deploy the sap fiori in two ways. One is Embedded deployment & second one is central hub deployment. Here, will guide you, how we can easily configure the s4 fiori hub configuration.
Tip : We can use only one front end server for all three back end systems. For that, we need to create different client for each back end system. As per the SAP Fiori Release note, recommended to use fron-end server 3.0 for S/4 Hana 1610 and frent end 4.0 for S4 Hana 1709 and for 1809.
In my case, I have deployed the S4 Frontend-server 4.0 for S4_hana_1709 with required fiori Addons. Also planed the below clients for back end system.
- 001 – Development fiori-client
- 002 – Quality fiori-client
- 003 – Production fiori-client
Step by Step Configuration :
- Once installation with post activities completed, do the URL mapping with back end client in SAP Web dispatcher like
wdisp/system_0 = SID=<SID>, MSHOST=<host>, MSPORT=port, SRCURL=/, SRCSRV=*:443<02>, SSL_ENCRYPT=0, CLIENT=001
icm/server_port_1 = PROT=HTTpS,HOST=<webdisp_host,PORT=443<02>
icm/HTTP/redirect_1 = PREFIX=/PRD, TO=/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLanchpad.html?sap-client=001
Back end Config :
- Set the ICM parameters for HTTP, HTTPS protocols & restart the respective server.
- Also do the host entries in both front & back end systems.
Front end Config :
- Login in to front end system with respective client, then execute the below task lists in STC01. Also refer the below link or MAA fiori document.
Backend Config :
- Login in to S4 Hana back-end system, then run the below task list for two times for backend & frontend system Trusted RFC with RFC name as <SID>CLNT<Client>.
- Then check the same in SMT1 tcode.
- Also here we need to copy the standard Roles SAP_S_RFCACL & assign the SIDs(front & back end systems) in that role. Then assign the role to respective users in both systems.
- Then add backend system in “calling system”(SMT1) tab.
Front-end Config :
- After that, as like same, add front-end sys in front-end server(001) with ceates RFCs in the above step.
- Then run the below Task list.
Make sure that the Namespace /UI2/ of odata services system alias should be “LOCAL” only in the front end system.
That’s it for basic fiori configuration.
* For GUI Transaction Apps, activate the respective odata service with backend system alias & respective ICF service. Then map the App system alias with back end system alias in the table /UI2/V_ALIASMAP (SM30). After that create the below HTTP RFC’s in the front end system.
* For Analytical Apps : Follow the SAP Note : 2289865 – Configuration steps fo S/4 HANA Analytics.
* For My inbox : Activate the ZTASKPROCESSING odata service with another system alias & it should be created with the below details.
- SAP System alias : As like your wish, Ex: S4MYINBOX100
- Description : Any Description
- For Local GW : Don’t check the box
- Local App(only) : Check the box
- Odata on back-end : Don’t check the box
- RFC Destination : Trusted RFC
- Software version : /IWPGW/BWF
- System ID : SAP (As per your system)
- Client : 100 (As per you system client)
Note: If you face any issues, please check the respective logs by using below transaction to resolve the same.
- /IWFND/ERROR_LOG – SAP Gateway Error Log
- /IWBEP/ERROR_LOG – SAP GW Back-end Error Log
“I hope this Article helpful to you. If you like this, please share to your friends. If you have any doubts, please let me know as comment as below”