We can plan many ways to deploy SAP Application as per Business process. Also we can integrate to the many legacy systems with SAP systems. We also use Process integration for the same in a complex landscape. So, here I will try to explain the best simple SAP Landscape as a best practices.
My main Agenda :
- Simple Initial SAP Landscape
- Best practices to prepare SAP-Landscape
- Each system guides & suggestions.
- Feature deployments
- Other SAP Tools
Initial S/4 Hana Landscape :
Generally, we can deploy the three system landscape for S4HANA/ECC as like below. In that, one is for Development server to develop the custom objects & standard configuration, Second one is for Quality System to test the development and third one is for Production System to Live the business process.
As SAP Best Practices : First of all, we need to deploy the Solution Manager server for entire SAP-Landscape. For S4 Hana, it is recommended to use Solution manager 7.2 only with the updated support packages. Then we can ready the back end systems with required configuration.
Like that, we have to prepare the systems in the below order in the form of above graphical structure. So that, we can create the best sap-landscape.
- Solution Manager : With All basic configurations.
- Back end Systems : DEV & QAS Installation & Post installation activities.
- Connectivity & configuration b/w the Solman & backend systems.
- Also do the basic EWA alerts config. Also update missing systems information SAP Launchpad portal.
- Then better to start the Production Server installation & post activities until completion of development & testing processes.
- After that try to install the S4 Fiori front end Gateway server with required post installation activities.
- Then configure the same to back end system with Trusted RFCs.
- Now deploy the SAP Web dispatcher with back end Gateway system.
- For global fiori access, Register one domain like sap.company.com & Also buy & register the SSL certificates for respective domain sap.company.com against the Web dispatcher. So that, you can the Fiori globally & Fiori client mobile application.
- Also we can deploy the Content Server to backup the SAP documents like PO, PR & other documents.
“I hope you like this Article. Please share to your friends and follow us on Facebook for more Updates. If you have any doubts, let me know a comment as below”