High performance speed of SAP S/4 Hana with in-memory Hana Database, in which there lot new enhancements done and more & more optimization done in this platform rather than SAP Netweaver and other. In this Article give you the status of Transaction codes working status in S4_Hana 1610 On-premise.
Basis Transaction Codes with status :
Here, so far only one Transaction code become Obsolete, i.e., SM01 and Also for some transactions SU25 & SU24 required to apply new correction of standard SAP Notes.
SM01 – It is Obsolete.
SU25 & SU24 – Required corrections as per Basis component. For more information see the Sap-Note 2234192.
New Tcodes in S4 Hana-1610 :
T-codes which are working fine :
- SE09, SE10
Fiori Related :
Here also, I’m providing some fiori based transaction codes. These executable transaction code are helpful to troubleshoot the web or Odata services issues or RFC related or some other issue. Every Fiori Administrator should know all these things.
- /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE – Active & Maintain Services
- /IWFND/ERROR_LOG – SAP Gateway Error Log
- /IWBEP/ERROR_LOG – SAP GW Back end server Error log
- /IWFND/GW_CLIENT – SAP-Gateway client
- /IWFND/APPS_LOG – Applications log
- /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP – Front end cache cleanup
- /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP – Cleanup of Model Cache
- SWF_PUSH_NOTIF1 – Business Workflow Push Notification
- /IWNGW/BEP_DEMO – Generate demo notifications Demo
- /UI5/THEME_DESIGNER – UI Theme Designer
“If you like this Article, hit me with Facebook button or/and share to your buddies. If you have any query, drop a comment as below”