You have EPSON Projector and you don’t have respective remote controller to control the same. At the same time the control panel has been locked by mistake. So, you are unable to control and manage the the device. Even that remote controller is little bit expansive. Don’t worry, we have a solution to over come from this issue.
Steps to reset the panel:
- Plugin the Epson Projector power cable into power socket & switch on the power supply.
- Wait for few seconds for quick start.
- Then click on power button which is available on projector.
- Once the projector screen appear, just click on enter button & hold it more than 30 sec to reset the control panel. Please refer the below screenshot.
- That’s it.
- After that, you can able to control it through control panel.
Remote Controller Features :
- Additional buttons available for each source input selection like for Computer, Video, USB & for LAN.
- Zoom in & Zoom out options.
- Also screen up & down buttons available.
- User selection option is also available.
- Additionally A/V mute, split and Freeze options available.
To use USB-B input:
- Here, we can also use the USB-B input to connect the projector.
- But we have to do below Manual activity before connect.
- Once the projector switched on, just plugin the type-B to projector & USB to PC. After that go to MY COMPUTER, choose additionally added drive. In that you can able to see one .exe file. Just execute it to install the respective drivers. So that, you can accessible through USB-B.
- It is also flexible to use when compare to VGA cable.
Advantages of HDMI Input :
- It is more flexible than VGA & USB-B inputs.
- Because, no need to connect addition audio cables for Audio.
- By default with HDMI, the Audio function will works.
To extend the speaker :
- By default, every Epson projector having one 5w speaker.
- But it gives very less volume of sound. It is OK for small meeting in a room.
- Actually it will give amplified voice for given input audio. So, we can add one or more 5w speaker manually.
- CAUTION : Be careful while doing, it may cause electric shock.
- For that, you need to open the control panel of projector carefully. Then you can able to see the speaker connection port on mother board.
- From there, you can extend the connection by using two jumper electric wires for external speakers. Adjust & keep the one side of female pins to outside of projector.
- Then close the control panel & fit the screws.
- After that, attach the male jumper wires to the external stereo 5w speakers.
- So that, when ever required, you can easily add & remove the speakers.
“I hope this Article is helpful to you. If you like this, hit me with Facebook like button & share it. Suppose if you have any queries, let me know as comment below”