Hi friend! Are you beginner to SAP work field and trying to learn more about it. And searching for content & standard notes for different modules like Basis or ABAP or MM or PP or FICO or etc. SAP is an enterprise software and it mange the Business operations customer relations. (SAP- Software, Applications and Products in a DATA processing – help.sap.com). It follows the standard rules for each and every operation. But you are not getting that much of standard notes for the same, Am I right??.
SAP® company is providing one website i.e., help.sap.com. Most of the peoples aware about.
Wrong Way :
Every one search from this site only. But we can not get the notes of respective any module directly from this site. Suppose I want note for sap_memory. So, I was open this site and searched like ” sap memory” and also searched with other keywords. But will show only about product and document of irrespective of all versions like ERP 1-6, ERP6.0-EHP1-8.
You can observe it on available screen shot at right side.
There is a way to get. Here I will guide you in detail as follows.
Right Way :
- First of all open any search engine like google.com or google.co.in or bing.com or yahoo.com
- Then search any topic and add a keyword like SAP or IN SAP. So that, you will get some results.
- In the search result, you can able to see first few of results from help.sap.com only.
- Choose those results and that is the actual notes. Now learn more about S.A.P with standard notes.
- It gives more idea & clarity for you.
- You can also observe in the below screenshot.
Another Way :
Here I will give you a link of help.sap.com. In that you can able to access the content of all sap modules in one place. It is really helpful to you.