Hey! Your landed in correct place to know complete guide of SAP Fiori implementation and preparation in right way. Here, I will teach you for different types of system like distributed sap systems or stand alone single server. You should know about it. In between, much difference is there.
In S/4Hana, We can configure it in two different ways. As per your requirement, you can decide.
- Back end server which include ASCS and PAS with Hana data base in one server. And Front end server which include complete Fiori configuration with any DB (Sybase or Oracle or DB2 … etc).
It is recommended by SAP.
- Both backend and frontend implementation in one single server with Hana DB. This is good up to Development & Quality servers or for any small business.
Main Agenda of this Page :
- How to activate required Services & What are those?
- What are OData services & in what way we need to activate?
- How to tie up App’s system alias to SAP server system alias?
- How to configure Launch pad & Launchpad Designer?
- What type of fiori App’s/Tiles are available?
- Fiori configuration in different types of sap-systems
- And many more topics…
We will update the Articles day by day for complete guide with practical procedure, technical things & so on.
We should concentrate more on
- System & App alias mapping
- OData services
- Webdynpro services
- SAP App services
- ESH Cockpit or Connector Administrator
- Fiori’ search console
You need to go through the below Articles :
- Introduction of Fiori and Architecture in S/4 Hana
- SAP OData services Mapping & workflow & other info.