Hey! You got a new smart phone. And you want to set a custom music clip as a ringtone but your are not able to do it, Right! Yes, In this new generation, every smart mobiles comes like all Motorola mobile & other devices with limited number of ringtones as a default. And also we are unable to set any custom ringtone that we like. Even though, we can not set any song also. Because there is no option like that.
All those type of devices are making as Virtualization system. You can also observe that there no file manager. It means the complete files system was defined as Dynamic.
Solution to make it as static :
You can solve this issue within few minutes by doing some steps listed as below…
- Go to Play store in your device.
- Search the keyword as “File Manager”.
- Choose any one of the application. Before that please check the compatibility for your device.
- Then download the App and install it.
- Now open that app, then move/copy the pre-downloaded custom ringtone to respective ring-tone folder of mobile.
- That is available only in internal memory.
- Now go to ring-tone settings, there you can able to see/set it.
- For example, I was downloaded iphone ring_tone in my Moto X Play mobile. Then I did the above procedure. Now I’m able to see it in the tones list.
“If you like this Article then Hit me with Face book like button, is available on this page or/and Share to your buddies. If you have any queries, please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop as a comment as below”